I will provide you with dedicated service including:
- Helping you establish your price range.
- Helping you determine your needs and the desirable features (the Home Finder is part of this step).
- Informing you of current market conditions.
- Searching for a home based on your needs, scheduling appointments to view the home and assisting your tour of the home.
- I can show you ANY listing, including homes from other agents and brokers. If you see a sign on a lawn or an ad in the paper (with any company), I can quickly get information to you by phone, fax, e-mail and courier.
- I am a member of the Ottawa Real Estate Board and have access to all Multiple Listings Service (MLS) listings and I receive the up-to-date information on all homes listed in the area. I am able to make computerized searches based on your requirements.
- I will assist you with all aspects of your offer to purchase.
- I will represent you as a highly-skilled negotiator and will obtain the best possible deal.
- I will assist you with details involved in closing the sale.
This is a summary of the basic information for first time buyers. For more detailed information visit the Guide to Buying.
I am dedicated to my clients. I understand that purchasing a home is a big (and usually a huge) step in your life. I will guide you through the process so that you will make the best purchase decision.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.